On October 9-11, 2020, the PAGA Fall Classic Season Ending Golf Tournament was held at the Hanah Resort & CC Golf Course in Margaretville, NY. At the same time, the results of the 2nd day of the tournament were additionally counted towards the PAGA State Cup tournament classification.
All additional information about the golf course can be found on the website: www.hanahcountryresort.com
The cost of participation and hotel accommodation in this tournament is:
– player playing – $ 355,
– junior playing – $ 250,
– accompanying person, not playing in the tournament – $ 255.
The above-mentioned fee is included:
– two nights at the hotel in the Hanah club area (with the possibility of using the swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, etc.),
– two breakfasts (Saturday and Sunday) – two lunch-dinners (Friday and Saturday),
– lunch during both days of the tournament (financed by PAGA or the sponsor – we invite you to cooperate with us)
– three days of golf struggle (no limit and no restrictions), $ 25 golf cart surcharge for the 2nd round of the day.
The PAGA entry fee for the tournament is:
– members of PAGA – $ 50,
– non-associated player – $ 100,
– junior PAGA member playing in the tournament (age limit 18 years) does not pay the entry fee.
Registration for the tournament will be accepted only until October 2, 2020.
A 100% declaration of participation in the competition is required, due to the limited number of beds granted by the Hanah CC club. The order of applications decides. After this date, we do not guarantee a place in the club hotel, as we have only received 13 rooms.
The tournament will be played according to the current ranking indicators of individual players.
– unlimited practice golf rounds
– lunch at the club restaurant (from 6 PM)
– tee time announcement for tournament day
– breakfast from 6:30 AM
– start of the 1st tournament round around 8:30 AM – 18 holes
– lunch after 9-hole
– lunch at the club restaurant (from 6:30 PM), very distant social meetings, possibility of table tennis and billiards games with special care
– announcement of results after the 1st tournament round and tee time for the next day
– breakfast from 6:30 AM
– chiping & amp; putting contest (before the 2nd tournament round on the putting green)
– start of the 2nd tournament round around 8:30 AM – 18 holes
– End of competition, lunch and prize giving for winners at Main Lodge
(Of course, in line with COVID19 regulations.)
Registration is accepted electronically until October 2, 2020 (number of places is limited).
Please send any questions regarding the tournament via e-mail: eagle@PAGA2000.co or by phone: Paweł Gasior – +1-917-687-6015
2020 PAGA Fall Classic, 10th-11th October 2020 Hanah Mountain Resort & CC
2020 PAGA STATE CUP played on the second day of Fall Classic after an even match between Team NJ and Team NY once again fell into the possession of PAGA New Jersey.
On the second weekend of October 2020, HANAH Mountain Resort & Country Club hosted the 2020 PAGA FALL CLASSIC and the 2020 PAGA State Cup (Closing PAGA Golf season 2020).
The winners were:
GROSS CHAMPION – JANUSZ BACZYK
NET CHAMPION – JACEK RUTA
LONGEST DRIVE CHAMPION – SLAWOMIR SULICH
CLOSEST TO THE PIN CHAMPION – JACEK RUTA
PUTTING CHAMPION – PAWEL MAJEWSKI
CHIPPING CHAMPION – JACEK RUTA