On October 9-11, 2020, the PAGA Fall Classic Season Ending Golf Tournament was held at the Hanah Resort & CC Golf Course in Margaretville, NY. At the same time, the results of the 2nd day of the tournament were additionally counted towards the PAGA State Cup tournament classification.
All additional information about the golf course can be found on the website: www.hanahcountryresort.com
The cost of participation and hotel accommodation in this tournament is:
– player playing – $ 355,
– junior playing – $ 250,
– accompanying person, not playing in the tournament – $ 255.
The above-mentioned fee is included:
– two nights at the hotel in the Hanah club area (with the possibility of using the swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, etc.),
– two breakfasts (Saturday and Sunday) – two lunch-dinners (Friday and Saturday),
– lunch during both days of the tournament (financed by PAGA or the sponsor – we invite you to cooperate with us)
– three days of golf struggle (no limit and no restrictions), $ 25 golf cart surcharge for the 2nd round of the day.
The PAGA entry fee for the tournament is:
– members of PAGA – $ 50,
– non-associated player – $ 100,
– junior PAGA member playing in the tournament (age limit 18 years) does not pay the entry fee.
Registration for the tournament will be accepted only until October 2, 2020.
A 100% declaration of participation in the competition is required, due to the limited number of beds granted by the Hanah CC club. The order of applications decides. After this date, we do not guarantee a place in the club hotel, as we have only received 13 rooms.
The tournament will be played according to the current ranking indicators of individual players.