Arrival Date: 04/30/2021
Departure Date: 05/02/2021
Number of Guests: 40 Adults
Number of Rooms: 20
Total Package Price:
$355.00 per person for Golfer
$255.00 per person – Non Golfers
Extra $100 for 2 nights for Sinle accomodation
Tournament Fee Members – $50.00
Tournament Fee Non-Members – $100
Check-in time: 3:00 pm
Check-out Time: 11:00 am
(Includes Tax & Occupancy Surcharge)
The above rate includes:
- 2 night’s stay at Hanah Mountain Resort and Country Club
- 2 pre-fixe dinner 2 Breakfast
- 1 Round of 18 hole golf with cart per day
- PAGA adding Lunch on Sat & Lunch on Sunday for price prezentation
Scheduled Tee Times
Starting Tee Time start at:
05/01/2021 – 8:30 am
05/02/2021 – 8:30 am
Please note replays are upon availability
Replay tee time must make a reservation after 1st round at the front desk. Not available for pre-booking.
$15.00 18 hole replay with cart
$10.00 9 hole replay with cart
To ensure the health and safety of all staff and guests, the pool, hot tub, sauna, bar, restaurant, and halfway house on our golf course will be closed until further notice per NYS regulations.
We also require face masks to be worn where social distancing cannot be practiced.
Please do not hesitate to give us a call regarding any questions as we all work to navigate through this time together.
Total Package Price includes 8% NY Tax, 2 % Bed Tax, and $5.00 nightly resort fee. 18% Gratuity is not included in the package cost at restaurant for Breakfast & Dinner. 18% gratuity will be automatically charged at the dining room for seating. Other gratuities are not included in reservation charges.
Group cancellation must be made at least 4 weeks in advance notice of the reservation date by email from the group leader.
Guest cancellations must be made at least 2 weeks in advance of the reservation date by e-mail from the client.
Verbal cancellations will not be accepted.
A $50.00 non-refundable processing fee will be charged to your credit card upon reservation.
To ensure the health and safety of all staff and guests, we also require face masks to be worn where social distancing cannot be practiced.
Dining (Limited Dine -in service)
We are not allowed to accept guests who have the following symptoms or who are exposed to people
with COVID-19 symptoms in last 14days:
- Fever or Chills, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fatigue, Muscle, or body
- Aches, Headache, New loss of taste or smell. Sore throat, Congestion, or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting, Diarrhea
The restaurant will operate at 50% capacity until further notice. are provided to guests and employees.
- Diners must have a reservation to sit down in a facility.
- Bar service and seating at a bar will not be available for meal package guests. The bar of a restaurant may open to prepare drinks to be brought to diners at their tables.
- Should you arrive after your booking time, we may need to hold you back to a later time to ensure the best possible level of service to all our guests.
- When making your reservation, please indicate any dietary restrictions. Kindly note that it may not be accommodating all restrictions and food allergies.
- All menu of restaurant and bar are subject to change without any notice.
- Prix Fixe menu package deal may change a buffet style without any notice.
Restaurant hours: Dinner ~ From 5~8PM (Last seating)
Breakfast~ Saturday and Sunday
NY state travel advisory: Local travel restrictions may impact your trip, including requirements that hotels accept essential travelers only and guests comply with self-quarantine guidelines. Be sure to check the specific restrictions for your destination before traveling or contact the hotel directly with questions. Please review COVID-19 Travel Advisory